Engaging in market reserach will give you a clear idea of what you can accomplish with your new nonprofit. This will help strengthen your stakeholder relationships and discover what need your organization can fill in your community.
6 Steps Before You Start a Nonprofit
1. Does your nonprofit idea fill a gap?
2. What other nonprofits exist in your geographic area?
Use https://www.guidestar.org to start your search
3. What gaps do these other nonprofilt fill?
Identify them by categories
4. Pick a category your nonprofit will fill.
See what other nonprofits are doing in your category
5. What activities do I want my nonprofit to do?
6. Do I know any statistics and case studies that meet the need?
Let the excitement of starting a new nonprofit spill over into your market research!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read all of them!
To get involved with the Grant Writing & Funding Community: