Funding sources want to know about your organization. They want to know that your organization is credible, has adequate staffing and processes to implement the grant, and that you are fiscally responsible.
They basically want to get a good idea about who and what you stand for so that, if awarded, you can manage the grant.
In this podcast, we are going to outline how to organize all this information so you can best be prepared to win that grant. I will show you a way to keep track of all the following.
- Status of your organization
- Your vision
- Activities your organization has completed
- Other grants or funding your organization has received
- Board officers and members
- Staffing structure
- Financial oversight and management of funds
- Job roles for projects
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read all of them!
To get involved with the Grant Writing & Funding Community: