3,000+ Free Online Nonprofit Fundraising Courses to Build Your Expertise
Are you interested in getting more than 3,000 free online nonprofit fundraising courses? Eek!
Nonprofit.Courses is the place for you!
What We Discuss:
- How to access Nonprofit.Courses and all the updates
- How to binge-watch on Nonprofit.Courses
- How to role play for fundraising
- Why you need to get your nonprofit noticed
- How you can save money and time with mini-courses vs. college classes
About Matt Hugg
Matt is president and founder of Nonprofit.Courses, an on-demand, online (and very cost-effective) educational resource for nonprofit leaders, staff, board members and volunteers.
He’s the author of the Guide to Nonprofit Consulting, and teaches nonprofit management at several universities, via the web, and in-person in the United States, Africa, Asia, and Europe.
Matt’s past work includes fundraising universities and nonprofits. He has a BS from Juniata College and an MA in Philanthropy and Development from St. Mary’s University of Minnesota.
Connect with Matt
- Episode #97: What you need to know before you start a fundraiser with Matt Hugg, Founder of Nonprofit.Courses. Click here
- Episode #166: Simple Tips to Increase Charitable Giving on Your Nonprofit’s Website. Click here
- Episode #153: Interview Like an Expert & Magic Tips to Boost Your LinkedIn Profile. Click here
- Episode #9: Mission & Vision Statements Made Easy For Nonprofits. Click here
- Episode #20: The Key to Success: Annual and Quarterly Planning. Click here
From Grant Writing & Funding
To help out the show and Enter the To Win a Free Book!
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read all of them!
Click here for all the info on how by listening to the podcast you can win a free book!
To learn more and increase your skills:
Click here to check out Holly’s Signature Courses
To pick Holly’s brain:
Click here to book your 1:1 Call with Holly