The Grant Writing System is an energizing and informative course that will teach you how to get more funds for your mission. This course speaks mainly to nonprofit organizations, schools, municipalities, and religious institutions seeking grants from foundation, corporate, local government, Systemfederal government, and individual donors. It's also an excellent introduction for individuals wishing to become grant writing consultants or community grant writing volunteers. No matter who you are or what level of experience you have, you'll find The Grant Writing System will position you to increase funding for your mission.
This is the workshop for you if:
- you had the added the role of grant writer or manager dumped on your lap and need some direction and fast-tracked skills;
- you are a grant writer but want some additional tips, guidance, or direction; or
- your nonprofit receives grants but maybe not like they used to and aren't as competitive.
What you will learn from this course:
- the myths and truths of grants
- different types of grants
- how to think about grants
- if your organization is ready to compete for grants
- the five basic parts of writing a grant
- how to write the budget and budget narrative
- In-person time for questions and answers
- A better understanding of grants and funding
- A network to increase your funding and grow partnerships
- One review of a grant application
- A grant writing workshop certificate
Time: The Grant Writing System Workshop is an 8-hour workshop from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- A paperback copy of the Amazon Bestselling book Wish Granted! Tips, Tools, & Templates to Write a Winning Grant – $20 value (Included!)
- Bonus access to the online course grant writing course: The Grant Writing System: A Simple Solution to Write Winning Grants $147 value (Included!)
- A review of a one grant proposal (expires after one year) $175 value (Included!)
- Access to Grant Writing & Funding Membership: Free!
- Funding Toolkit: 10 Ten Tips to Position Your Nonprofit for Funding: Free!
Cost: The host organization gets two free slots that do not count against the ten-person minimum. Contact us for cost information.