This is an extra-special episode! I hope you’ll enjoy listening to the broad range of experience from this expert, grant writing professional panel including Rodney Walker of Grant Central USA, Dr. Beverly Browning author of Grant Writing for Dummies, and myself.
Dr. Bev, Rodney, and I discuss:
- How we all got started in grant writing
- The impact of coronavirus on our businesses
- Pivoting your operations during Covid-19
- The current greatest need for nonprofits
- Networking when you can’t meet face-to-face
- Should freelancers change their pricing right now
- Alternative revenue streams when business is slow
- Products and services to help you grow your business
Resources from this episode:
Dr. Bev’s Bio:
Dr. Browning is the author of 43 grants-related publications, including six editions (over 1 million books sold) of Grant Writing For Dummies™ (Wiley.com). Dr. Browning is Founder and Director of the Grant Writing Training Foundation and CEO for Bev Browning, LLC. Browning has assisted clients and workshop participants throughout the United States in receiving awards of more than $500 million.
Rodney Walker is president of Grant Central USA, a grant development training firm that is internationally known for helping organizations land six-figure and seven-figure grants and shave months off the time it takes for them to get funded. He oversees an elite network of approved licensees who deliver today’s leading training in grant development systems.