Revealed! Sneak Peek of the 6-Week Grant Writing Training
We are getting ready for our first 6-Week Grant Writing Training in 2022! After our amazing free masterclass this week, we’ve been getting a ton of questions about the 6-Week Training.
So I thought, “Let’s do a podcast about it!”
If you want more information, you can also check out the training by clicking here.
If you are listening to the podcast/reading this article after March 21st, 2022, no worries, go ahead and click here to find out about our next 6-Week Live Grant Writing Training or jump into the On-Demand Grant Writing Master Course. :)
What’s all included in the 6-Week Grant Writing Training
- 6 weekly live Zoom sessions
- a private Facebook group with 6 additional FB Lives
- 35+ videos, downloadables, and workbooks
- Feedback on a Master Grant Application that you will write
- you also get to audit the Live Course at any point (or # of times) in the future!
- a grant writing certificate
PLUS…time-sensitive special bonuses
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to NOT start with a blank page
- Research tips
- How to Write an Objective
- Writing out Activities
- Developing a Budget
- Bonus Tips!
If you’re done with pulling your hair out when even thinking about writing grants and ready to say YES…
- YES to understanding grant lingo.
- YES to learn the simple hacks to grant writing.
- YES to finding out where to find grants.
- YES to getting your grant writing skills reviewed.
- YES to having plug-n-play grant writing templates…
Then now is your time to join the 6-Week Live Grant Writing Training.
Limited seats are available so I can make time for all the live feedback and review.
See you on the inside!